You can connect your Identity Provider (IdP) for Single Sign On (SSO) via the CloudZero platform.
- Configure your IdP for SSO with CloudZero. Regardless of IdP, you will need our Callback URL
- How to Connect Okta
- How to connect Azure Active Directory
- How to Connect any OpenID Connect application
- Navigate to the SSO Integrations Page.
- Choose your Identity Provider from the Identity Provider Type Dropdown
I can't find my Identity Provider!
No worries! We support any IdP that has OpenID Connect applications. If you do not see your provider, please select Other.
Regardless of IdP, fill in the email domain to map to the IdP. All users with emails in the domain will be forwarded to the configured SSO integration.
Fill in the rest of form based on your IdP.
Use the Open SSO Test Window button to open a new tab to log into your IdP and confirm successful round trip with CloudZero. A successful round trip should redirect you to https://jwt.io/ with a valid token. After you see a decoded token, you can close the browser tab with https://jwt.io.
The CloudZero platform will detect a successful test. If this does not happen with 1 minute, please refresh the page. You should see
- When you are ready, check the Enable log-ins with my SSO box.
This will immediately switch over the specified email domain to use the configured SSO.
If you need to roll back this configuration, please contact your support representative.
Updated 4 months ago