Create a new App registration
- give it a name
- Add a Web Redirect URI with the value
- click Register
Navigate to the Azure Active Directory page in the Portal.
- Copy your Primary domain. Paste it into the Tenant URL box in the CloudZero form.
- Return to the App registration Overview page.
- Copy the Application (Client) Id and paste it into the Client ID box in the CloudZero form.
- Add a client secret, make sure to copy the value when you create it.
- Paste the Client Secret Value in to the Client Secret box in the CloudZero form.
- Enter the Expires date into the Secret Expiration Date box in the CloudZero form.
- Ensure the App registration has the necessary API Permissions.
- On your App registration page, Click API permissions
- Click Add a permission
- Click Microsoft Graph -> Delegated permissions
- Search for and add:
Updated 4 months ago